What Can The Perfect
Membrane Filter Do?
50% + in decreased energy usage
Little pre-treatment & chemicals
Handles large solids concentrations
Self-cleaning high flux rates
WELCOME TO THE NEW MOVEMENT IN MEMBRANE FILTRATION
Corncob, Inc.'s advanced membrane filtration system, CORNCOB II (CCII), is earmarked to revolutionize the water industry and industrial sector, changing how water is filtered, cleaned and processed for years to come.
Since conception, conventional membrane technologies work off the basic principle of driving high-pressurized liquid through membranes. The CCII system turns the table from conventional means by moving the membranes - not the liquid. The direct outcome is a game changer with commanding benefits including significant cost savings, reduced application restraints and global sustainability.
JOIN THE WATER RECLAMATION MOVEMENT
Supplying Matchless Solutions Across the Board
From Augmentation to Reducing Operational Costs, Corncob II is the Clear Choice.
- Pollution Abatement
- Product Recovery
- Water Reuse / Reclamation
- System Expansions / Retrofits
- Indirect to Direct Water Supply
- Emergency Standby Units
- Regulatory Compliance
- Global Sustainability
- Scarce Water Sources
- Reduce Daily Operating Expenses
CORNCOB II INNOVATION
Disc-shaped plated membranes have underlying permeate sheets on both sides. Numerous of these membranes are mounted onto a shaft with gaps between each disc. This spacing allows for feed flows containing large solids and high concentrations.
- Micro, Ultra, Nano and RO Pore Sizes
- Discs vary in size from 1 foot to 3 feet in diameter
- Spacing between discs allows for larger solids
Pre-fabricated skid mounted process module is engineered for end user simplicity. All feed, discharge, electrical connections are brought to a convenient location for easy commissioning.
- Fully Automatic Plug & Play
- Simple permeate testing during operation
- Built-in Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- System Control from Touch Screen Control Panel or Wireless Tablet
- Skids can be easily scaled to support large applications
Fully enclosed, single unit that encases membrane cartridge. Feed water enters the housing through one of the multiple inlet nozzles, passing through the rotating membrane creating high transmembrane pressure. Permeate is released through one of multiple outlet nozzles.
- Pressure Range from 10 - 600psi
- Multiple feed inlets give operator full control over flow patterns
- Wide variation of pre-fabricated sizes
- Multiple built-in safe-guards for over pressurization
- Fully Enclosed, Single Unit
Potential applications include:
- Landfill Leachate
- Municipal Sewage
- Frack Flowback
- Fiber Processing
- Industrial Laundry
- Breweries, Wineries
- Dairy Processing, Cow Manure
- Shrimp Farms
- Bean Processors, Raisin Processors